Here are 103 awesome features or google chrome tricks which will amaze you knowing that Google Chrome is what all about.
The first 90 of them can be found HERE. Read and know the first 90 tricks.
The chromium browser is simply awesome if you know how to use it and how to make the most out of it. So go ahead and apply these you will be amazed to know about these features:
- Decode Base64 Strings With Google Chrome
- How to View Saved Passwords Hidden Under Asterisks on Chrome
- How To Control Permissions for Any Website From Google Chrome Address bar
- Custom Keyboard Shortcuts for Extensions – A New Chrome Feature
- How To Back up Your Chrome Bookmarks Without “Chromesync”
- “Back To Top” From Bookmarks bar Without Extensions
- Make a Favicon only bookmarks bar for adding more number of links there.
- Custom Keyboard Shortcuts for Extensions
- Make Your Own Google Chrome Theme In Two Steps
- Here is the keyboard shortcut combination for triggering voice search (work in progress). <Ctrl> + <Shift> + <Period> on Windows, Linux and Chrome OS – <Cmd> + <Shift> + <Period> on Mac
- Go to the developer tools and use the console as a scientific calculator!
- If you have installed a Chrome extension that customizes your new tab page, you can open the default new tab page from here chrome://newtab
- Switch easily between Chrome profiles with the keyboard shortcut: <Ctrl> + <Shift> + m
Let me know if you liked the steps that has been mentioned and how it goes.
I am a 25-year-old dude from a small village Narasinghpur in Cuttack, Odisha, INDIA. I am a graduate in M.Tech from BITS Pilani. I Started blogging back in June 2014 and you can check out my other blogs at www.prabhudatta.com.