MVC2 L3 TrendNXT Dumps
I am preparing for the Practice skill in TrendNXT exam. I thought it would be a good idea to get all the questions and put it in one place. So this article is going to act like as MVC2 L3 TrendNXT Dumps. If you are looking for MVC2 L3 TrendNXT Dumps, then you have come to the right place.
MVC2 L3 TrendNXT Dumps
There are nine pages of questions with answers which will help you go through the basics and some questions which I categorize as MVC2 L3 TrendNXT Dumps and will help you clear the exam. If you are not able to clear the exam, then you might have to use some extra questions and understand the basics.
Read Here TrendNXT Material For Microsoft Enterprise Library
As described my Microsoft The Model-View-Controller (MVC) architectural pattern separates an application into three main components: the model, the view, and the controller. The ASP.NET MVC framework provides an alternative to the ASP.NET Web Forms pattern for creating Web applications.
The ASP.NET MVC framework is a lightweight, highly testable presentation framework that (as with Web Forms-based applications) is integrated with existing ASP.NET features, such as master pages and membership-based authentication. The MVC framework is defined in the System.Web.Mvc assembly.
More details about MVC
MVC is a standard design pattern that many developers are familiar with. Some types of Web applications will benefit from the MVC framework. Others will continue to use the traditional ASP.NET application model that is based on Web Forms and postbacks. Other types of Web applications will combine the two approaches; neither approach excludes the other.
Components in MVC
The MVC framework includes the following components:
- Models. Model objects are the parts of the application that implement the logic for the application’s data domain. Often, model objects retrieve and store model state in a database. For example, a Product object might retrieve information from a database, operate on it, and then write an update back to a Products table in an SQL Server database.In small applications, the model is often a conceptual separation instead of a physical one. For example, if the application only reads a dataset and sends it to the view, the application does not have a physical model layer and associated classes. In that case, the dataset takes on the role of a model object.
- Views. Views are the components that display the application’s user interface (UI). Typically, this UI is created from the model data. An example would be an edit view of a Products table that displays text boxes, drop-down lists, and checkboxes based on the current state of a Product object.
- Controllers. Controllers are the components that handle user interaction, work with the model, and ultimately select a view to render that displays UI. In an MVC application, the view only displays information; the controller handles and responds to user input and interaction. For example, the controller processes query-string values and passes these values to the model, which in turn might use these values to query the database.
Usage of MVC
The MVC pattern helps you create applications that separate the different aspects of the application (input logic, business logic, and UI logic) while providing a loose coupling between these elements. The pattern specifies where each kind of logic should be located in the application. The UI logic belongs in the view. Input logic belongs in the controller. Business logic belongs in the model. This separation helps you manage complexity when you build an application because it enables you to focus on one aspect of the implementation at a time. For example, you can concentrate on the view without depending on the business logic.
If you need more details and want to go through tutorials, then do follow this link: MVC Tutorial.
I do have some other questions and answers as well. If you need them, then please let me know in the comments below. I will send them to your mail so that you can go through them. For now, you can go through the below 9 MVC2 L3 TrendNXT Dumps and try once and see if it helps you to clear the exam.
I am a 27-year-old dude from a small village Narasinghpur in Cuttack, Odisha, INDIA. I am a graduate in M.Tech from BITS Pilani. I Started blogging back in June 2014 and you can check out my other blogs at www.prabhuds.com.
- Beginners guide to android game development
You must be enticed with a plethora of games that are available on the Google Play Store. Sometimes it becomes…
- 5 Best Video Downloader App for Android Phones to Download Videos from Anywhere
People love to watch movies or videos on their Smartphone and Tablet to pass their idle time. But it is…
- How to Download ShowBox App for PC
The world of technology these days have come across some innovative things. Which were simply unthinkable even a decade back.…
- A Step-by-Step Guide to Develop a Mobile Health Application
Today, healthcare providers are looking forward to establishing an advanced and the most powerful Health strategy for patients. Or engagements…
- Moto G 6 and Moto G 6 Play Issues Complaints
As you might already know there are three mobiles from Moto. They are Moto G 6, Moto G 6 Play…