Nowadays Whatsapp has become a primary way of conversation. We use Whatsapp more than regular texting.The instant messenger app has stated that they are introducing a desktop app that helps the users to connect with their family and friends using their personal computer or mobile phone. So today we are talking about the desktop version of the app. So why Whatsapp Desktop Version On Demand is a thing now.
Whatsapp Desktop Version On Demand
The desktop app will work only when it is in sync with the phone. This is because it helps the app to stay secured. WhatsApp is a cross-platform messaging app that is used by any operating system like the Windows, Nokia, Android, Blackberry, and iOS. This is the best app of its kind which has an efficient user interface that is simple and is always connected. The app includes features like the audio, text, video, emojis and photos that make communication more exciting and straightforward.
Even when the user fails to turn on the notification or if they switch off their device, the app will save all the messages so that the user can view the messages the moment when they open the app. Similarly, the user need not include the friends to join in the chat or create a new contact list for the app; instead, the app automatically gets connected with the contact list and displays the number of members using the app from the user’s contact list.
Whatsapp Desktop Version On Demand – WhatsApp for Personal Computers
The app offers the users an alternate option that helps them to switch from the traditional way of messaging to the modern world of communication, where they can send unlimited messages, photos, notes and video clips. The process of downloading the app and installing it is very simple, the users have to give only their contact number, and they will receive an OTP with which they can complete the process and start using the app.
So for the users to send audio, video files and documents and other things can download the app on their personal computer. During the installation process, if the user comes across any messages like the graphics card driver outdated or graphics card not found, they have to replace the card or driver according to the updated version of the system.
Whatsapp Desktop Version On Demand so what’s new in the WhatsApp web version
- The user has to first download the BlueStacks app player from the free link on their device.
- After downloading the app, the user has to install the app on their device.
- From the BlueStacks software, the user has to identify the instant messenger app, WhatsApp using the search tool.
- When the user finds the app, they can download the app and install it in their system and start accessing the app.
Whatsapp Desktop Version On Demand so what’s new in WhatsApp native desktop app
Initially, the users were able to access WhatsApp using the web version of the app by making use a third party app, but to improve their service and security; they have released an exclusive desktop app version. The desktop version is available for the iOs 10.9 and higher versions and from Windows 8 to its higher versions.
- The users who wish to download the desktop version can download the app from its blog using the desktop browser.
- Once when the user installs the app, they must open the app can find a QR code.
- The user has to scan the QR code using their mobile phone and can sync it with their smartphone.
- The WhatsApp’s Web menu is found under the ‘Settings’ option in their device app.
Since the user uses the desktop version of the app, they will get to use different keyboard shortcuts, desktop notifications, and other features as well.
Whatsapp Desktop Version On Demand so what’s new in WhatsApp desktop version for Windows
The desktop version of the Messenger app is available for the Windows operating system from Windows 8 to its higher versions. The users can follow these basic steps that will help them access the app on their personal computer or laptop.
Process to use Desktop version on a PC
- The user has to search for WhatsApp from their browser. They must make sure that the desktop app is for the Windows operating system.
- A setup file pops up from the screen. And the user has to click on the ‘Save File’ option to save the app in their system.
- Once when the .exe file is stored in the system, it automatically runs. If the app does not run automatically, the user has to head to the Downloads folder and run the file.
- During the process of running the .exe file, a QR code pops up on the screen.
- The user must scan the QR code on their smartphone. To scan the QR code, the user has to open the WhatsApp app. And click on the ‘Menu’ where they have to select the ‘WhatsApp Web’ option.
- The moment when the system recognizes the QR code. Then it automatically links to the account that the user is using on their phone.
Thus, the user can access the messenger from their laptop or PC. To avoid the hefty internet bills, the user must make sure that the smartphone is using any Wi-Fi connection.
Whatsapp Desktop Version On Demand so what’s new in WhatsApp desktop version for Mac
The Mac users can also access the messenger app by installing the app in their system. The app is available for the Mac operating system from Mac 10.9 to its higher versions. The app works perfectly in all the browsers like Firefox, Google Chrome, and Opera with many features and facilities. But with the Safari browser- some of the features are not available.
Process to use the desktop version on a Mac
- A user has to go to the WhatsApp website from their desktop browser. Then download the desktop version of the app for Mac computers.
- The user will receive a QR code on the screen.
- Then the user has to open their messenger app from their smartphone and scan the QR code using their iPhone.
- The user must make sure that the iPhone has internet connectivity. So that they can sync the app between both the system and the device.
- To scan the QR code, the user has to click on the dotted icon. Which appears on the top right corner of the app on their smartphone. They have to select the ‘WhatsApp Web’ option from the menu.
- When the user selects the ‘WhatsApp Web’ option, a QR scanner pops up on the screen.
- When it recognizes the code, the user gets linked to their WhatsApp conversations and contacts.
Whatsapp Desktop Version On Demand What’s the verdict
Since that desktop app is in sync with the smartphone app, the user can see the messages on both their system and phone. If the phone does not have the internet connectivity then a user will not be able to read or receive messages. If the user does not want to send or receive any messages using the desktop version of the app, they can log out of the app from the desktop.
Editorial Staff at Technology A La Carte (www.teckalacarte.com) is a team of writers, editors, and experts led by Prabhudatta Sahoo. The blog is maintained by Prabhudatta Sahoo.